Approx. Rs 6,600 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material||tungsten filament rated at 10 volts and 10 amps|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5 deg C|
|Work Temperature||6 deg C-30 deg C|
We are stockist of a wide range of Vaccum Tubes
- By frequency range (audio, radio, VHF, UHF, microwave),
- By power rating (small-signal, audio power, high-power radio transmitting),
- By design (e.g., sharp- versus remote-cutoff in some pentodes)
- By application (receiving tubes, transmitting tubes, amplifying or switching, rectification, mixing),
- Special qualities (long life, very low microphonic and low noise audio amplification, and so on).
- We stock & provide a wide range of Electronic tubes/Valves that find use in medical instruments, Industrial purposes, amplifiers, etc.
- Eg. 2D21, El 84, 6L6 , GZ 34, BEL 813 ,BEL 833, ECC81, ECC82, EF89, 2K25 etc
- From manufacturers like - Philip, Mullard, BEL, RCA, Siemens etc.
The 833A is a large tube of the type sometimes known as a "cookie jar" tube, with the envelope nominally measuring 116.8 mm (4.60 in.) in diameter and 219.2 mm (8.63 in.) in height.
The 833A contains a thoriated tungsten filament rated at 10 volts and 10 amps.